resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Flying Scotsman.
* Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
* Originally modeled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave.
model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions.
* Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set:- Interior and pipes are in separate layers so they can be easily removed to save render times when not required.
* High quality polygonal model.
* Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch
Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary).
* All colours can be easily modified.
* No special plugins needed to open scene.
* Created with Lightwave 3d.
* Lightwave (lwo.)
* Wavefront Object (obj.)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions.
* Scene file is included to give you exact representation as in picture 1.
* Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects.
* Unit system is set to metric.
* All textures and materials are included in JPEG (.jpg) with resolutions ranging from 4000 x 4000 to 414 x 414 used for main body
* Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d.
* 230,491 faces and 230,491 vertices
* Quads: 228,215
* Triangles: 2,276
* Points: 254,956
Please note - most other formats are available on request